Haute Couture spring 2014 details. PART I








Haute Couture is all about details and I want to focus on the ones that caught my attention this season. 
Chanel's pastel colors selection is probably my favorite. I love how delicate every piece looks with the use of the sheer materials and the embroidery. Christian Dior and Giambattista Valli played with flower details and patterns to create a delicate and feminine atmosphere. While Christian Dior wanted to add metal details with the shoes and accessories, Giambattista Valli preferred to work with shapes and color.
As I mentioned before, Chanel was my favorite, but I also found interesting the color combination and the different textures that Giambattista Valli used in this collection.
  
Pictures source: Style.com

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram

3 Comments

  1. Ay dios, me encanta todo! Sobre todo lo de Chanel <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT POST! ;)

    -Stephanie G
    www.thetropicalsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Dior's bow jewellery, too. x

    ReplyDelete