Haute Couture spring 2014 details. PART II





This is the last post about Haute Couture Spring 2014. The shows that I'm going to focus on are Maison Martin Margiela, Valentino and Schiaparelli.
What caught my attention in MMM runway was the embellished wig and trench coat which inspired me to recreate them with spare buttons, then I thought that I didn't have enough and my big illusion was crushed. The gilded boots were also my favorite part along with that eye with the hanging hair. I know, it looks crazy but I think it's cool and weird at the same time.
You may have noticed something familiar in Valentino's show... well one of the dresses will probably remind you of Katy Perry's attire for the Grammys. I love the embroideries and the gold tones of the collection and also the jungle-inspired design on the coats, I didn't expect the collection to be so mixed.
And I loved Schiaparelli's craziness in the accessories and the gold embroideries. When I saw the feather extensions, I thought of the 2011 trend... but then I really liked how the feathers were curled along with the color combination. 

Now tell me, which was your favorite collection of Haute Couture 2014?



Twitter | Youtube | Instagram



0 Comments