How to stay fashionable during finals...
I haven't updated the blog since New Year's! and the title will give you a hint why...
I have the final exams of this semester by the end of this month! and... I decided to make a post out of this situation ;)
I'm going to give you 7 tips that I will put into practice to stay calm and fashionable during this week.
1. Study surrounded by colors! Colors make me so happy and they help me to be a little bit more positive during this week. That's why I use all those highlighters and post-its :)
2. Wear colorful clothes. When you're on exams, you don't have time to plan very cute outfits and you just wear black, grey, white and brown... why don't you mix those colors with green, fuchsia, blue or purple? If you wear a neutral color with a bright one, the outfit will be so much better :)
3. Accesorize. On finals, wearing plain outfits can be a little bit boring. Take advantage of that and wear your favorite statement jewelry but just make sure it's not too much! :)
4. If you have been studying for hours, it's time to take a break. Paint your nails with your favorite color!
5. It's the time to wear your v-neck sweaters, collared shirts and oxfords. If your style is very eclectic like mine, you can have fun and dress in a preppy way this week :)
6. If you think that you are getting very stressed, close your books and dance! Dance is the best medicine and will keep you away from those thoughts that make you stressed. While you're dancing your body and mind will feel more relaxed.
7. After this very long, long week of studying why don't you do something you love? You deserve it! Go shopping or to the movies!
I hope those tips help you to pass this week in a positive way and make you stay fashionable at the same time. And if you're feeling very stressed. Calm down and just breath :)