Oversized sweater + wedge sneakers

my outfit!


I actually took this photo for a contest which I couldn't enter because I forgot the deadline! so I saved it and I decided to upload it here :) It's a very casual and fun outfit to go out with your friends.

I love this oversized sweater because it has little studs all over and it goes with anything! It's one of my favorite pieces for this Winter  and I chose to wear these burgundy sneakers because I thought that the outfit needed a little bit of color. 

Oversized sweater: Mango
Oversized vest: Blanco
Skirt: Blanco
Tights: Topshop
Wedge sneakers: Primark


11 Comments

  1. Looking good!

    Win a MAX FACTOR MASCARA: >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sneakers look super cool

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog! And wow, what are you studying? The outfit looks so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I'm doing an English studies degree :)

      Delete
  4. the sweater looks amazing like this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sweater dear! I am a new follower of u! Would u like to follow me back on gfc? I would be very happy! giulia
    thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice pictures!!!!:)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those wedge sneakers, you can wear them with anything, looks especially good here!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great <3

    ReplyDelete