Spring 2014: top 10 favorite collections (NYFW) Part I
Choosing which collection is my favorite from all the shows from NYFW is a very hard decision for me to make. I like different styles and these are the ones that I identify myself the most with. Here are some of my favorite collections but that doesn't mean that I don't like the others. If I showed you ALL the outfits from the runway that I like, I don't know when I would end this post...
Now let's focus on the ones on the picture. The reason why I chose them is because...
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs. I love the satin (so pyjama party), the sneakers and of course the sequins :)
2. DKNY. I like the sporty feel and the pastels (I still haven't got over this trend).
3. BCBG Max Azria. My favorite parts are the prints and the sheer details.
4. Rebecca Minkoff. The entire collection screamed to me 'HOLIDAYS'! and I like holidays. But I also like how casual the collection is.
5. DelPozo. The dreamy dresses make me feel like I was in a fairy tale and I love every single dress from the collection but especially the one from the picture *-*
6. Nicole Miller. This collection has my name on everywhere. The prints, the sequins, the leather... everything is perfect!
7. Calla. Bright colors are my thing.
8. Kenneth Cole. I like floaty skirts and dresses, especially when they are mixed with a sporty touch.
9. Alice + Olivia. Most of their collection is very dressy but when I see sequins, I just can't control myself.
10. Libertine. Well, I'm not a Sex Pistols fan but I'm a huge fan of that sparkly sweater!
Now that you know a few of my favorites tell me which collections you love the most!
Keep an eye on the upcoming post which will be part II! :)