Pattern on my pants

outift1

Got these boots a few days ago. I was looking for a pair of boots with a small heel to wear everyday, and these are perfect! I tried them on today and they are very comfortable! 

outfit1-necklace

The jumper that I'm wearing is one of my favorites! I could be wearing it everyday! It's a cream sweater with details in gold. I added a bold necklace since I was wearing a plain white shirt.


outift1-pants+jumper

These crazy pants are my latest obsession right now. They have a jewel-baroque print and I just love them! 

outfit1-bracelets

To finish the outfit, I chose to wear simple jewelry: black, gold and red :) 


4 Comments

  1. the prints on the pants are amazing and loving ur boots
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pants, I'm really liking the baroque print.;) And your necklace is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boots, and I like your printed pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your shoes!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete