Not an ordinary Chanel bag...

julia sarr-jamois1
Source of the picture / Edited by myself

She is Julia Sarr-Jamois and she is the fashion editor of Wonderland magazine. I saw this picture on a magazine and do you know what I found the most interesting about her outfit?

  julia sarr-jamois

Yes, the Chanel bag. She is carrying an 'ordinary' shopping bag from Chanel as a bag! I have never bought anything from Chanel so I don't know if they actually give you that bag when you purchase something. 

I was wondering... would you wear a designer shopping bag? I think if they are fancy like that one from Chanel, I wouldn't mind wearing it as a bag! Julia added her personal touch clipping a fur accessory.

By the way, when I was looking for this picture I saw more pictures of her, and I have to say that she has an amazing style. I loved her outfits so much that I had to create a Pinterest board






Comments

  1. I'm not sure that the bag would last for a month
    with all the stuff I put in lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, that is such a cool idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this idea! I think it definitely works better with designer bags rather than... highstreet brands. :-) Unfortunately haven't bought anything from Chanel either!

    petitpromise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm it looks like that bag is made out of leather, so maybe she actually bought one rather than got it as a shopping bag. Haha either way it's a quirky idea! I think it's a fun accessory but I don't think I'd make it my every day bag. It's one of those purses that are fun to play with from time to time :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look like leather! but I thought that it was a Chanel thing... only Chanel could make their shopping bags look so fancy! haha I think it is an actual bag although I haven't seen it in the website...

      Delete
  5. Great blog!

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts