3.24.2013

Just something casual

justcasual3
scarf: Pepe Jeans; jewelry: Stradivarius and vintage; shirt: Topshop; sweater: Esprit; pants: Stradivarius; vest: Blanco

Spring is here! the weather is getting better! and that means that... I can wear without a coat my favorite vest!! YAAY! This is probably my favorite piece in my wardrobe right now :) I wore it previously with this outfit
By the way, I'm so excited for spring break! although I have so many things to do... I had to write a list!  and most of them are related to studies... I hope that I can find a day to rest :)


justcasual 


justcasual2
shoes: Converse

14 comments:

  1. cool look! love the way you matched the pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Converse never go out of style do they?

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely love your sense of style

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com fllow back <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. this shirt is just gorgeous !
    http://www.melolimparfaite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bracelets :) Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look! I love your jacket and your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring seems to be in hiding over here in the U.K :) tasty accessories !

    ▲_▲ HYENA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great items, love your blog <3333
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Converse is like a basic fashion item that never go wrong! :)
    If you have a sec, you may check out my blog and post a comment. :)
    Agustinmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the bracelets, they look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear! I love the jewelry :) Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin??
    X, Lynn

    ReplyDelete